View Single Post
Old
03-21-2014, 01:44 PM
MattGTI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Guess what - tonight I gave "that guy" no less than 3 breakaway passes and he flubbed every one. I had their Dmen on me, worked them, and hit him with all primo passes.

He deflected one away unable to accept it because I sent it with some mustard (had to put it through both defenders), flubbed one with no one on him (just skate on a breakaway!), and the last one he stickhandled too deep and literally ran into the goalie's pad without even yet attempting to shoot or make an actual deke/move. I just can't imagine what is up w/those who never see to get better than doing that game after game. All the opportunities in the world... If this guy and others on this team could convert I'd probably have more assists than anyone else in the division has points
Don't worry. Next week you will hit him with 4 perfect passes, and he will actually get the shot off on two of them, of course it will be dead square in the goalies chest. All while obviously flubbing the other two again while trying to pull of a sweet toe drag.