Thread: Speculation: Rene Bourque doesn't like Montreal
View Single Post
Old
03-22-2014, 03:05 PM
habfaninvictoria

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
If I was an athlete, I'm not sure I would like Mtl either. At least not today's Mtl.
Why wouldn't you want to play for passionate fans in, quoting Vanek, "the Mecca of Hockey". If you can't get up for games in Mtl, maybe you're in the wrong line of work.

I can understanding him not liking the spotlight or any negative attention, but, there is one sure way to avoid negative attention. Produce, and if you're not producing, at least make it look like you care. It doesn't matter where you play. Fans love guys who try hard, even if they don't produce.

One of the worst trades ever.... done the worst way possible, and probably for the worst of reasons. I wonder whose teammates' wife Camalleri screwed ... that's the only fathomable reason I can think of to trade for a guy that historically underachieves and is hard to motivate (and yes I'm sure trade happen for this reason more than we know, ask Corey Schneider, and yes I have a source ).

I'd be happy to get a bag of pucks for him ... actually at this point I'd throw in the bag of puck with him.