View Single Post
Old
03-23-2014, 10:37 AM
onlylordsvsmorebp
#gudassnipe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
I still enjoy watching Hartnell's play on the third goal. It annoys the hell out of me when people say he shouldn't be on this team, and we know most are saying this because of the horrible start to the year. Well everyone had a terrible start to the year and the team has rebounded very well. Hartnell is a great character guy and is helping this team win in some big moments.

I am getting a special feeling about this team, hopefully they make the playoffs and anything can happen...
watched that goal about two dozen times-hartnell makes such a great play up against the boards-the blues were on their way out-no way hartnell should have been able to tie that player up, dig the puck out with his feet,gain control and make that pass.
i just love that play.huge goal,obviously,in that game.
i really believe hartnell has tightened up his game lately,just flat out playing better and more disciplined.when he bears down and hes playing like this he brings alot to this team.
as for him being a flyer i could not agree with you more-he is a great character guy and has played great and has made big plays and scored huge clutch goals for this team in critical moments forever.sometimes he pisses me off but i love the guy.hartnell=flyer.

onlylordsvsmorebp is online now   Reply With Quote