View Single Post
03-24-2014, 04:31 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
I remember that standing ovation Mario got in Philly, I was young but I remember it. It didn't really mean much to me at the time but that's pretty cool. I love how Flyers fans hated the Penguins but didn't really hate Mario, because he was a professional. The same can't be said for Crosby.

I want to take it a step further and call out Pens fans who were so classless as to laugh and call Lindros an egg head. It's no wonder they have such a bad reputation. These videos brought back some memories of all the **** the Pens have pulled the last couple years (Adam's pulling Hartnell's hair, Letang jumping Kimmo, Crosby slashing G's wrists leading to surgeries, Neal's dirty hits on Couts and G, Asham's cross check to Schenn's throat and then punching the back of his head while he was face down on the ice, Malkin's knee on knee with Grossmann, Malkin's crosscheck to the back or Biron's head, Malkin's crosscheck to Gagne's head, Kunitz grinding his elbow into Hartnell's head while Hartnell was on the ice after a big scrum, having Cooke during his worst years, the list goes on and on).

So scummy.
Yep, I was actually at his last game... don't remember much since I was so young.. but that was my first ever game. I remember people hanging stuffed penguins here and there, lol.

StandingCow is offline   Reply With Quote