View Single Post
Old
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
  #80
Dactyl*
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bofflol
Country: United States
Posts: 17,736
vCash: 500
LOL if we lose tonight we have a 90% chance at the playoffs? We still act like the sky is falling. I was reading some devils fans the other day talking about their 10% chance of making the playoffs and they were happy that they had an easy schedule and could realistically win out.

Dactyl* is offline