Fault: Trotz or Poile
View Single Post
03-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Join Date: Feb 2003
Originally Posted by
Poile got some top 6 potential for ****. Its up to Trotz to develop them as such, and I don't think he can do that. Sure, Trotz can influences guys, who are established, to up their game. But he
I like how our 2 top franchise scorers are **** in your mind. That just goes to show how bad Poile is at getting talent in here.
Forsberg and Jarnkrok aren't even star players in the AHL. If you putting all faith in them that they are going to come to the NHL and make us offensively relevant, that's unrealistic expectations. What are you expectations for them and when will they meet them?
Poile has driven this franchise to mediocrity and now it has gotten worse
- Horrible Star player relations and asset mgmnt
- Horrible at drafting offensive players.. a trend spanning 30 yrs
- Vastly overpays at the deadline for mediocre talent (AK, Guastad, Witt, Gill, etc, etc)
- Too complacent and doesn't address long-term needs. Why Suter wanted out and Weber was willing to leave.
- Not proactive. All significant FA signing had to call us.
- Can't get a pulse of his players (Radulov, Suter, Weber, others)
- Compiled the most expensive 3rd and 4th line in the history of the NHL after getting the green light to spend to the cap.
He has GOT to go. We will get no where with him.
I'm neutral on Trotz. No coach will take this roster anywhere. At Least 80% of the time, Trotz has overachieved given the talent level.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by dulzhok