View Single Post
Old
03-26-2014, 03:39 AM
sparkle twin
Real Deal

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Game is 60 minutes, not 40!!!!

How many times in the last few games have we allowed a goal within the last 2 minutes of a period? Instead of going into the 2nd period with a 2-0 lead by a dominating performance, they let the avs score and give them some life.

Jarnkrok, another point. But honestly I didn't really notice him during the game very much. I was surprised to see him start the OT, happy to see him out there getting rewarded for his work. And he needs to start winning some faceoffs.

This is a few games now that Sissons has had what looked like a good scoring chance developing only to drop pass or just pass to no one or the other team.

Nice to see Cullen get on the board. His first goal was awesome. I can't hardly remember the Preds ever getting goals like that. We're usually giving them up. And nice to see Josi get rewarded, too. He just had nice simple shots, you don't need to wind up and attempt a Weber bomb all the time! Of course the screen helped, too (we didn't do much screening in the third!).

And can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that this team did not take one single penalty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipthefuture View Post
Awesome, are they screen printed or twill stitched. And damn so very close to a first period hat trick
They do both print and stitch at the arena. I'm not sure how much they cost, but the stitching is naturally more.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote