View Single Post
Old
03-26-2014, 02:10 PM
PumpkinBomb

vCash: 500
Not what i think matter, but looking at the playoffs so far, i really like the chances of Edm.

If Calgary and Regina get their game going Edmonton may not have to leave the province until the final. (Provided they roll on.)

Looking at Kelowna, I don't think they have the firepower to keep up with Edmonton. (Edm went 2-1 in the season series, i believe.) Kelowna isn't scoring much against Eric Comrie, and when Jarry is playing well, he's the better goalie.

Portland doesn't have the goalie or back-end to play with Edmonton either, i think.

A lot of things still need to go well though, Jarry needs to play will, and the forwards need to get going. Really, the Oil Kings are up 3-0 on the strength of their D right now (both offensively, and defensively) which won't be enough to get to a memorial cup. But i like their chances more than last year. (Although i think they could've put up more of a fight last year against portland if they didn't get so beat up along the way, which could still happen this year.)