Thread: Hasek
View Single Post
Old
02-06-2004, 03:59 PM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebn
They did not have Jagr when they palyed Boston. They did have him against Buffalo but let's face it it takes a little time to gel and find the right line combinations.
Another Sather apologist. Are you telling me that Jagr would have made all the difference in the world against Boston? Are you kidding me? THey got absolutely manhandled by the B's. They might as well have been hit out of the building. How is Jagr going to help clear the crease, since that's where most of the goals were scored from. And you are blaming the Buffulo losses on the fact that Jagr did not have enough time to gel? Are you for real? Seeing Jagr as the difference maker for this team is completely delusional.

"Also it would be nice to have Malachov and Poti back. "

Another gem. Those 2 clowns make the defense worse, not better. How do they help us Having them miss games is a boon. Are you secretly Saviour Glen?

"All in all I think Rangers can make a run at the playoffs by putting a streak together"

What indication from the last 7 years do you have to make the above statement the slightest bit credible?