View Single Post
Old
03-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Arsenault

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSabres View Post
I love people that use the 'well the series could easily be x' statements. The series is 3-0 Oshawa. Period. I am glad you commented on the shot discrepancy as it's not even close. I've watched games 2 and 3 on TV and attended Game 1 and I haven't found it as close as you have mentioned. I'll agree that maybe the Gens are taking Miss lightly which is similar to your Gens still playing in regular season mode comment. However, fact of the matter is it's 3-0 and although two games have gone to extra time the Gens blew them out badly in game 1 and in my eyes looked like the dominant team in games 2 and 3 (which I was shocked they blew the 2 goal lead late last game). If Miss fans want to hold their head up high after having a horrendous season by coming in 8th out of a 10 conference team and then one game away from being swept out of the playoffs than be my guest. Gens will be bad next season and you won't see me posting about how we lost with dignity or whatever else.
Hey buddy relax a bit, just meant that with two OT wins we all know OT goals can and often go either way, no matter who the strongest team is on any given night. Someone earlier asked about how the GENS were doing and I did my best to give an "Objective View" and yes given the "sell-off" Miss did at the deadline and given their youth and inexperience I strongly believe that the team should feel good about their performance to date. But since we are taking about "dignity" pretty "classless" of your GENS to go celebrate their OT victory goal in front of the Miss bench and have 19-20 year old taunting Miss. Given that they finished first in their league and Miss who had such an horrendous season (your words) finished 8th you would have thought that they would have crawled out of the rink with their tails between their legs as opposed to looking like they just won gold against Russia. Get the feeling from your comment you likely also share some of those genes...
Funny how Sudbury and Barrie two fierce opponents with a long history; are disputing a series with similar results and still manage to show respect for each other at the end of the games and have yet to show any such stupidity or grandstanding