View Single Post
Old
02-24-2007, 09:41 PM
AXN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26KOCUR26 View Post
these two clowns assembled this PragueParade and now are getting it stuck down their moufs...
They actually thought Rachunek was our answer on the point - how this guy is in the NHL , is only a possibility at Club MSG - Renney just keep playing him over an over an over....
They waited far too long to make the two deals -AND THEY NEVER GOT OUR CENTER..
Not to mention Zach Pareise is a horrid reminder of how bad Hugh Jessiman is -a Maloney special.

Time for Dolan to sweep these clowns out and bring in Messier or whomever.

We are a joke - I hope the Isles make it, I really do, so it looks even worse that a backup Keeper out GM'd the Cigar...Brendan Witt HAD to ba a Ranger and we never ever even looked at him.

We're the softest team in Sports ...

I think Renney deserves to be with them. Nobody told him to play Betts on the second line. Hall did not do well with him and got into the dog house and got traded. Dawes could still be in the NHL if he played with Cullen and not Betts. It's not all the GM's fault. Jessiman also got hurt and was out for the whole year. Not signing Sykora was really bad. They did sign Cullen who did not produce like the second line center should. Straka became the number one center when they wouldn't even listen to playing him there before. Kasparaitis lost his job and no replacement really found.
Did they really think they can win with Pock, Rachuneck and Ozolinsh? Poti is going to the playoffs and the Rangers are not. That's vindication for you.

AXN is offline   Reply With Quote