View Single Post
Old
02-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Smash255

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Dude, are you kidding me? You would rather have Kvasha, Parish , & Dipietro over Luongo, Jokinen, and Gaborik/Heatly? You surely can't be serious. Not in the big picture, little picture, or any picture. At this point no matter how good Dipietro becokmes, it is debateable wether he'll EVER be as good as Luongo. Kvasha is a wase who only plays decent against the Rangers. And Parish is nice, but he is not fit to carry either Gaborik's or Heatly's jock.

What I said was it is really to hard to tell. Luomgo is better now, but Dipietro is in his first full season is better than Luongo was in his 1st full season. Kvasha really isn't a waste, I hated the guy for years, but he really seems to be coming into his zone this year and he is 6'5 230, the point I was making with Gaborik and Heatley is they probably will continue to be great, but its not set in stone. Gaborik has really struggled this year and Heatley after Heatley's accident its hard to say how much of an impact it will have on him. Anyway it would be Gaborik or Heatley and Luongo compared to Parrish, Kvasha, Dipietro, Olli was NEVER going to do anything here or probably anywhere else untl Keenan lit his ass up..

Anyway my original point was yes Milbury has made some bad deals, and even if you conclude the Luongo deal with them you can't dispute he has a bunch of pretty good deals that have really helped the rteam, definatley more so than Sather