View Single Post
Old
02-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
According to Renney he was sat out because he is to energetic (According to Josh http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/)

Anyone else think Renney is a moron? please, everyone is welcome aboard the Fire Renney express.

Quote:
As you also probably saw on TV, Renney wanted to sit Aaron Ward tonight because he’s sometimes too energetic. I don’t know what that means either, but this is what Renney had to say:

““I wanted him to watch one and maybe even be upset enough to come back out and play the type of game I know he can play,” Renney said. “I wanted Aaron Ward here and I still do. I think he can really help us under these circumstances.”

I don’t think many of you agree.

Anyway, I saw Ward in the hallway after the game, still dressed in his suit and wool trench coat, and asked him about how Renney said he needed to sit out a game and think about it.

He chose not to comment.

““I have no comment,” Ward said. “I can’t really say anything that would help the situation, so I have no comment.”

Does this mean there’s more to it? I’m not sure, but I would not be stunned. Would you?

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote