View Single Post
Old
03-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Indeed. I would even prefer Gill in there. At least when Gill is playing he won't be getting 20 minutes a night. That is the most puzzling part of this whole situation. The fact that he's struggled and bad this season is not debatable, why won't they at least limit his minutes a bit and give someone like Schenn (who has improved from the start of the season not gotten worse) some of those minutes?

My biggest complaint with Chief so far has been his roster decisions and his lack of accountability for some of the vets.
100% agree with everything you said, I've been saying the same thing for a while now and Berube moving 40 to the 4th line is the first sliver of hope I've had that Berube might one day figure it out. The problem is I don't believe Berube even thinks Grossmann is playing bad at all, that would explain why he isn't scratched and isn't even having his icetime limited... nothing else really makes sense. That's a huge problem in my eyes, the coach, of all people, needs to notice this.