View Single Post
Old
02-25-2007, 02:43 AM
WheresBarnaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by g52 View Post
I would trade Prucha as well. The best Prucha could possibly get is become like Jagr, and Jagr hasnt done jack **** for this team.

Deal Prucha now while you can and get a good player in return.
They play totally different games. Prucha's got heart, and put his body on the line every game. In my book, Prucha's already better than Jagr, he doesn't have the natural talent that Jagr does sure, but he's a worker, and if we had more like him, we be better off. He's fearless, even though he's 50lbs lighter, he wrestled Collin White to the ice the other night. That kind of thing inspires a team, it certainly inspires me to watch Rangers hockey.

Jagr apparently thinks he's already playing Legends of Hockey games. No work, no grit, and the wins are supposed to just be handed out. Messier and Graves are two of the greatest Rangers of all time, because they got dirty and did what needed to be done to win. They wore their hearts on their sleeves, night after night. Jagr will never live amongst their company, no matter how many 600 goal night's he has. Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a problem with Jagr being on the team. Who would'nt want one of the best goal scorers the NHL has ever seen? I do have a problem with him being our captain, for him being the example for how this team is supposed to play hockey. Lastly before anyone gets all out of control, I'm well aware that he leads the team in ice time, and he's double and triple shifted, my arguement is simply that he doesn't deserve it.

WheresBarnaby is offline   Reply With Quote