View Single Post
Old
03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
HABS win CUPS*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
There's a lot of deadwood on the roster that needs to be cleared. Problem is we'd need to find takers for them. Murray and Bouillion can go away without issue and can (and should) be replaced by Tinordi and Beaulieu so that solves that one. Bourque, Briere, maybe Gionta (though I'd rather keep him than the others) they can go. Personally I'd send DD packing though I know that's not what his fanclub would want to hear. So yeah, you're right not just Briere - but he should most definitely be sent away as well.
im hoping Briere actually has a really good year for us next year - it seems to have taken a long time for Therrien to find his place but lately he's been really good and can center when needed

yea drop Bouillon bring up the young D at the start of the year and let them work all season not so late like this year.

i really hope Gionta is back also just for a bit less cash he's like Plekanec 2 for his shutdown abilities of the other teams scoring lines hes very under-rated here but at a reasonable contract he would be great. i dont think we would get a better playmaker for the top line than DD at his contract rate

HABS win CUPS* is offline   Reply With Quote