View Single Post
Old
03-29-2014, 02:42 PM
yianik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by compile View Post
Edler is not that good. And this still forces Galchenyuk to play a shut down role.

Eller will sign a bridge deal and if doesn't pick it up he'll be moved next year. I doubt he won't pick it up but our coaching staff has no idea how to utilize our players.

Last year they preached on players will be rewarded for effort. He does it last year (barely a reward), gets knocked out in the playoffs, continues it for 20 games and then the cluster **** of line orgies happens. He wasn't rewarded at all. Pretty sure he does what he wants on the ice and ignores MT (who literally said he doesn't talk to his players).

This Habs team should actually be better then they are.
Pleks plays the shut down role, Gally would be about offense .

Cant be a bridge deal if Eller goes UFA after next season, can it ? I thought Bridge deals take you to when you are still RFA and then you do a long term deal, but maybe I am wrong.

Agree with everything you said about Ellers work last year and early this year. By the time he got his so called chance last year it was long overdue and only because of injury, not because MT decided to move him up in place of anybody, he had no choice.
I am sure Eller didn't get what was happening and what his role is. I mean if you do great last year, start off great for a quarter season, hit a bump and then the floor caves in, how do you take that ?

yianik is offline   Reply With Quote