View Single Post
Old
02-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
I don't know. Rads has been playing decently the last two to three games when he has had a legitimate scoring center between him. Granted, he isn't going to produce like a Blake or Guerin would...but still....I think a line with him and Legwand on it will be very good. One thing to note is that his defensive game is just leaps and bounds better than what it used to be.

Craig Rivet and a fifth round pick werejust traded for a first round pick and Josh Gorges from the SJ Sharks. I honestly feel like this is one of the worst deals I have seen in awhile. Its not the fact that the Sharks gave up a lot to improve their teams.....its more the fact that Craig Rivet is only a slightly better defenseman than Greg Zanon. Throw in the fact the Sharks just lost Gorges (a player that is NHL ready and almost on Rivet's level to begin with) and a first round pick, and frankly....I'm mystified. Poor trade.....poor.

The market right now is so high that if we are going to make another move, it is probably going to need to be a deal between a team that is looking for NHL ready players rather than picks and has a salary they want moved....