View Single Post
Old
03-31-2014, 12:05 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
Wouldn't be surprised to see Moen next to Briere and Gionta in the playoff.

Three known playoff performers. Youngsters are all energetic and stuff, but the old vets are the ones who know the little tricks to wins.
Yup, but I can still see Bourque doing well in playoffs, if not...hopefully we have several options (meaning: all or most of our 4th line or 4th line players come back and at 100% or very close...Moen, Prust, Weise,etc).

Bourque-Briere-Gionta
(I can see good things coming out of this line in playoffs....and finally we can see Briere at CENTER where he was a playoff hero for Philly not so long ago.... bourque was awesome for us in our last playoffs vs Ottawa...hoping to see the same warrior performance from him).

4th line to start playoffs...Moen-White-Prust(if healthy) or Moen-White-Weise, but who knows? one or two of these players will move up to the 3rd for more of that warrior-playoffs' style-grit?

Finally...Gionta on the 3rd line!! (perfect for the 3rd line...as long as you add some size/sandpaper on it, ex: Bourque when ON, Moen, Prust, etc).

Playoffs...when the tough get going...we need our Moen, Prust, White, Weise,etc...need them...I really hope they (Moen, Prust, Weise) all get to a 100% or close.

Go health Go!!