View Single Post
Old
02-07-2004, 02:09 PM
PhoPhan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
how would you know anything about the trade offers the teams have made? or are you going by what ppl have proposed in here? I dont want Burke here unless positivly Hackett cant go at all. then like i said offer a 3rd or 4th and say take it or leave it. Let the Rangers offer up more of there yung players like Lundmark, Murray ect.
I've read from numerous sources that the Rangers offered Lundmark and the Coyotes are holding out for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineers
Now that makes some sense. I'm tired of hearing rumors about Comrie- none of them ever have a source- just ridiculous "trade ideas" - he'll be ready by playoffs.

I'd take Gratton for Therien and Hacket in a second. At least he could go out there with Brashear and throw some checks. Unless of course he makes tons of money...
How does the Comrie thing not have a source? It's from the Delco Times, apparently, and is just as valid a source as The Score. I think both are way off though. As for the trade you proposed, that's a big ol' "No Thanks" from the Coyotes. We gave up Danny Briere for Gratton, and have been pleased with the results. No way do we trade for someone to be our 4th string goalie and our 8th defenseman.