View Single Post
Old
04-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Rapala
Chasin'TheCup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc McKenna View Post
The PK jock riding on HFboards is like nothing I have seen. I am on other boards and they can actually say PK has D issues. Here you just get shouted down as 1 racist or 2 not a habsfan. He won the norris because it was a short season, Karlsson was out, others didn't have the best of years either. There is no way I put PK in the same league as Chelios, Lidstrom, Bourque, MacInnis, Leetch or even Coffey. Sorry he just isn't. Maybe in 10 years from now we can look back at a really good career, but thats what norris winners look like. Randy Carlyle won it when he was 24 years old, but really would didn't go on to be as great as some of these other on that list. Hell Rob Blake had a damn fine year and barely won it once even while winning the Hart the same year.
It astounds me that they aren't calling him Doug Harvey on the other boards:sarcasm

Do you honestly think we don't realize that PK's being awarded The Norris was just another diabolical plot by the league, it's board of cronies, and the out of town media to lull Montreal, it's fan base and the club itself, into a false sense of security about PK's play while at the same time forcing us to pay 8 M for A 4 M asset.

You can't possibly be a Habs fan...

Rapala is online now   Reply With Quote