View Single Post
Old
04-04-2014, 05:24 AM
Stats01

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
The Jays paid attendance, and the actual number of people there at the game, are quite often alot different...the Jays don't draw many fans anymore, but their numbers seem inflated...so, the Expos if they ever return, would struggle through the week also, but TV revenue seems to bail most teams out...

What are you talking about? the Jays averaged 31,315 last season..they were in the top 15. Yeah paid attendance and the actual number of people there can be different, but in the Jays case we rely on walk ups. So the numbers are quite accurate. When was the last time you were in Toronto and saw a Jays game. Did you go to one last year or are you just spouting off on baseless conjecture.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance/_/year/2013

Take it the way you wish, but I don't think the numbers are inflated at all. The Jays did very well at the gate last season, I was there on multiple occasions and there was a nice buzz every time I went. And also you could tell from watching on tv...But hey if you believe the numbers are inflated then go right ahead

Last edited by Stats01: 04-04-2014 at 05:31 AM.
Stats01 is offline   Reply With Quote