View Single Post
04-04-2014, 08:22 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Striiker View Post
Not Girouxs fault at all. He's playing with Hartnell and Voracek who are literally doing everything in their power to turn over the puck as soon as they touch it. They killed chances at even strength and they killed powerplay opportunities. They've been worse than useless and you can visibly see when Giroux starts to get frustrated with them and tries to do too much by himself. He either needs different linemates or they need to stop playing like ****.

I have no clue how Berube doesn't switch up the lines. That long without a goal and he does nothing to even try to fix it. Moving 40 to the 2nd line wing isn't a solution, it's stupid. That's like looking at an overflowing toilet and trying to fix it by putting a piece of toilet paper on the ground, it doesn't fix anything.
I wasn't blaming Giroux for the recent offensive struggles, I said he cooled off. For one reason or another that's true.

If I'm chief I swap Schenn and G (in terms of line mates not ice time or anything). Either that or re-unite the legion of dumb. They were actually pretty good together.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote