Thread: Value of: Ehrhoff (50% retained)
View Single Post
Old
04-04-2014, 03:50 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Muzzin
1st in 15
and Zykov?

I have a bunch of respect for your Rorschach but it's just too much of an overpayment and one that Buffalo wouldn't likely make due to their ridiculously deep and talented D prospect pool. They are in a rebuild and would be better served bringing up one of their own D prospects and giving them the ice time. I was Muzzins only champion or close to it on the boards and while I see him having solid value to us and that there would be plenty of teams interested in him if we wanted to move him I just think that the circumstances in Buffalo would make picking up Muzzin unnecessary.

The Kings wouldn't move Z as he is one of only two elite potential O that we have in our system (Porkins being the other). I wouldn't move him as part of a CE deal regardless all things considered due to team needs for both. We could move our 15 1st but that would have to be the centerpiece of any deal for CE from the way I see things.

We could offer up one of our talented young C's like Shore or Vey, both of whom are going to be very good NHLers with Vey already on the Kings and Shore knocking at the door. We also have Andy Andy who is a very solid 3rd line who has size skill and plays all 3 positions and he will be knocking on the door next season.

I guess my point is that I believe Buffalo has an exceptionally deep prospect pool on D so no reason for them to take Muzzin back at this point in their rebuild and we would be making a mistake in moving him as he is a solid part of our win now team.

I think that Buffalo could find a better dance partner where Ehrhoff is concerned.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote