View Single Post
Old
04-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
If it's just 1 or 2 you can say that, but when you have 4-5 young players all taking their game to the next level under his watch, it's moronic to say the guy can't develop or handle young players.

People are so obsessed with ******** on Therrien that they make up crap to justify their bias.
4-5 guys playing better? Who?
Gallagher and Galchenyuk came in ready and haven't improved since joining the club.

Tinordi is going through a normal progression although I would even argue he should have been used a lot more since the beginning of the season and there is no reason to scratch him in order to make Bouillon or Murray play. Likewise with Beaulieu.
Both of these guys should be regulars on our team at this point.

Eller? No. The defensive improvements he had made under Therrien also seem to have disappeared this year. He's playing like he did in his rookie year except he's a bit stronger.

PK? He was amazing last year, when there was no training camp and he was late for the season. So unless you want to attribute one week of training for Subban's amazing play, I don't see how you're going to credit Therrien for his Norris win.
Actually, many posters here predicted PK to blossom offensively with the return of Markov. This year, PK is playing worse than he ever did.

Price? We all know Therrien has nothing to do with him, and whatever system he put in place certainly isn't beneficial to Carey seeing how we are constantly outshot and outchanced.

Emelin has not improved, at all. Still makes the same positional mistakes he made last year.
Bournival is a shadow of himself when he first joined us. Let's not forget Weber and Diaz.

No, I don't see those 4-5 young players that have improved.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote