View Single Post
Old
04-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Arlus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarz View Post
1. Do you mean follow the team by TV/streams?

2. The promotion system will work as before, I can give a little explanation in this picture (from this season)

The problem is that they will change this for next season. They are making less teams, from 53 to 48 to something what Division 1 Norra (contains former Division 1 A+B) looks like with 12 teams), but this is what the qualification system looked like this season, and it will probably not change so much with the "playoff rounds" for next season.
1. I was thinking of their progress. Even if there's the summer break, do you think they will end up in a Play Out (like Bjorkloven this year) or they will be safe. I've seen already that they've changed the coach.

2. I'm aware of the current system but I was thinking that with the expansion in SHL, the promotion to Allsvenskan will change.

If you'll have something like Division 1 Norra will be interesting in my opinion, even if some clubs will argue that the expenses will be higher (considering the travelling distances). But this also happened when they've decided to create Division 1 Norra.

Arlus is offline   Reply With Quote