View Single Post
Old
04-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPFORUMRDS View Post
How dare you ? Im sure some of them reported you for trolling. Gotta love what 2 defeat in a row does to some fan.

Why do some of the fan think they know better than those of have premium info on the situation? Why is it so hard to just enjoy our almost 100 pts that is coached by a moron? Centered with a smurf that make pyretta blaze puke when he score the GWG ?

Guys, if you wanna act this way, cheers for the leafs, you'll fit them perfectly.
Isn't being a cheerleader no matter what the team does on the ice and in management the definition of being a Leafs fan? Was literally a couple months ago when their fans were praising their team being good just because they had a good record despite looking awful on the ice/getting outplay/doubled in shots/etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
Subban has been benched twice all year, you're telling me he only made TWO mistakes all year?
Benched twice? He's played under 20 min three times this month alone. I guess this kind of explains some people's defense of MT. They haven't really followed anything.

The best part of course, whatever MT is doing with Subban is clearly making him worse. -18 in last 36 games after going +35 in the previous 167 games. I wonder how much worse MT can get Subban to play, kind of like the limbo dance except for development, "how low can you go". For all the praises for development, Subban, Eller, Galchenyuk, Gallagher all have regressed in different ways.

Last edited by Watsatheo: 04-11-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote