Old
03-02-2007, 12:37 AM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded-Fan View Post
Jon, I am disagreeing on the reasoning. As I said, I have seen it happen to my team enough to almost expect it in certain situations. You keep arguing whether the call was right or not. I am not going to get into it. Let's just say that in that situation the refs are almost always looking for any excuse to even the teams up. Little time left, tie game, and one team on their third PP in a row? Almost a given that your team is going to get a call against them if you even breathe wrong.
Jaded, in 20 years of watching hockey I have seen something like that maybe happen once or twice where a ref waits until the other team argues him into making a call. THAT does not happen in hockey. It happens in the NFL all the time. THIS is the topic at hand.

You guys got away with picks all game long. You're the last one to be talking about make up calls in the first place.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote