View Single Post
Old
04-14-2014, 03:51 PM
WhiskeySeven
BargainUnbinned

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Armstrong View Post
Can we add "using a game of thrones playoff avatar in 2014" to the list of anti-Tampa things?
People should keep coming up with their own talking points but not inundate the debate, let them come back and get some momentum before going on the offensive again. NEVER DEFEND YOUR POINTS, ALWAYS JUST MAKE NEW ONES. (I learned that last one from Karl Rove)

But yes, the Game of Thrones jab is good. Lots of angles there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moen in Glory View Post
WhiskeySeven is on fire!

You guys should be careful though, series has not even started yet
Reminds me... PLEASE DO NOT TROLL. The fun in this is to engage in banter and poke fun and tease and twist the truth (like Stamkos' controversial recovery). Just saying inflammatory things will quickly get you (us) banned, infracted and so on. You don't want to lose your avatar, you don't want to get muted before the playoffs are in full swing, you don't want to pegged as a troll.

What Waffledave is doing, for instance, is the right way to go about it. Make them say something silly, then use that against them. If you say anything silly, don't acknowledge or bite, just say something else back. Learn from Karl Rove, a devoted patriot and Habs fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
you're going full Patton right now
Patton's one of my two favourite generals. His biography is fantastic, everybody involved in leadership, logistic or history should read it. The man's a real leader but he would not fit in a civilian world. (The other is Subutai)

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote