View Single Post
Old
02-09-2004, 01:10 AM
blah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rye&ginger
Yes it is. Yes he is. It shows he is a top notch player?
No, it still isn't. No, he's still not. Again, so what?
Quote:
Try to add something to the debate other than just saying NO No no. Its more productive.
Try offering something worth debating. Idiotic statements like "It'll take 3 Comries to get Doan," add much less than saying "no" to everything. In fact, it'll take 3 "3 Comrie to get Doan," posts to equal one "no" post. I guess by using your, and some other posters in this thread, asinine logic it will now take 2 Mike Modanos to get Robert Lang.
Quote:
Doan plays on the PK. Can Comrie do that? I doubt he ever can, and certainly not in the next 5 years.
Is that why the Yotes PK is in the bottom 20?
Quote:
Nagy has shown more work ethic that Comrie. Comrie has had plenty of time to warm up from his hold out so that excuse doesnt fly. Can Havlat use that excuse? Wait, he is tearing it up.
Can you share your work ethic measurement guide with us? Better yet, do you have a link? I bet everybody would greatly apreciate information impossible to obtain.

How is Marian Gaborik doing? How many games did Havlat miss? Did Havlat switch teams? Did Havlat switch conferences?
Quote:
People always over value their own players. Happens in hockey pools, and you just have to look at the trade forum on this board for proof.
Who have I overrated? The only players overrated on the Flyers board in recent memory have been Nagy and Doan. Which is kind of weird. Considering they aren't Flyers and are not rumored to be headed to the Flyers.
Quote:
Good deal for both teams if this happens.
You can't say that until after the playoffs. If it is indeed Burke for Comrie and the Flyers win the Cup then it's a great deal. If the Flyers don't win the Cup then it'd take 10 Oates trades to equal 1 Comrie for Burke trade.