View Single Post
Old
03-03-2007, 06:54 AM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
Fiddler hasn't done anything to deserve top six ice time in 3 years, yet he's getting it
I guess you and Coach have differing viewpoints about 'deserve' then.

I'm not trying to pretend I'm a Fiddler fan. Yet Fiddler seemed to at least contribute defensively when buried on some obscure line, whereas Radulov hadn't done much for awhile except wave at opposing players when they went past him to score.

Obviously it would really suck if Radulov isn't soon better all-around then Fiddler. And maybe his offense is worth any defensive liabilitites. Trotz has made noise about his defense improving so hopefully that means real ice time.

I'm more concerned about Legwand playing with scrubs then some rookie's linemates.

I like when Radulov is on the ice. But the ass. gm makes me laugh with his "we need to know" comment. Is he going to be making out the lineups in the playoffs? Is he going to be coaching the team and figuring out the strategies? I thought that was Coach Trotz' job? Seems to me that coach Trotz is the one who needs to know and should go about learning in whatever way he feels like. He'll be the one on the hot seat, not some assistant gm.

Last edited by OpenWheel: 03-03-2007 at 07:00 AM.
OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote