View Single Post
Old
04-16-2014, 02:16 PM
GeauxPreds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrddog View Post
Im with you while I have really liked the looks of Nylander there's just no way he falls this far down. And unless the scouts have found a player that has been way under the radar it would be better to move the pick for a nhl ready prospect. Any player taken at 11 is going to require a few years to be ready to hit the roster. By that time I hope that things are turned around. But then again who knows what the system the new HC is bringing in.

If the pick had been 6-8 I could see using it but at this point might as well put it in a package with another pick a prospect and a roster player and attempt to get a player to match with Hook to build around.
Nylander might fall like Forsberg. Small raw talent playing overseas. There's a chance certainly. I hope we end up with either him kapanen at our spot since they are the only two realistically that might still be there. I wouldn't be upset if virtanen made it to us and we picked him if our other options are tuch and the like. Would rather poile take the non predators pick and gamble on someone with a potentially huge offensive upisde.

GeauxPreds is offline   Reply With Quote