View Single Post
Old
04-16-2014, 03:08 PM
sba

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to sba
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjull View Post
I'll try one more time. We (sba and I) have been arguing over Nolan for months. Thats what this is about. He's been trying to hide behind the fans in recent attacks but its always about Nolan.

As proof his last post with the sign off that he is very excited about Murray's plans. What would that be you ask? Well it would be to suck for a franchise player because Nolan sucks as a coach but will keep the apes happy with effort. Then Murray will hire a real coach. Yes he said real coach.

Maybe now you will understand we have a long standing back and forth and you will stop trying to explain to me what its about
I don't think Nolan is a very good coach, true. I don't like his blue collar horsecrap, true.

I'm not really hiding behind that. There's plenty of evidence to why he's a bad coach...He's a former Jack Adams winner who couldn't keep consistent NHL jobs. That's a big red flag on him. Maybe I sensationalize some of the faults he has...but firing a guy like Corsi, who's coached the hell out of the goalies we've had come through here so he can (probably) bring in Arturs Irbe - one of his Latvian buddies - reeks of classic Nolan to me.

There's something to be said about him though, players seem to love him. Even his former guys are enamored with him to this day.

It's fine, he's not going to hurt anything for this team. He's going to help a lot, he's going to guide us to a great chance at McDavid/Eichel and instill work ethic into the younger guys.

It's a win/win. But I guarantee when they turn the corner, Murray is done with him.