View Single Post
Old
03-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Nordic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdsSabresRule View Post
You see, that is the issue. Taking out time on another teams 'fan forum/board' to rub something in their faces is the problem. I post all the time here, but I went overboard once by doing just that - and it wasn't until I thought about the whole purpose of the board - a fan forum, that I realized that you can have all the opinions and conversations you want - but no one wants to hear anyone get totally negative about their team - just to 'rub' something in their faces. Dude, just say what you think, have some facts, and its cool. No need to try and embarrass anyone, or whatever. Its just dumb. A lot of guys here might agree with you - but they are still Preds fans, and beleive me, we are harsher on our boys than anyone else is at times - but we still are here as fans, at the end of the day. If you want to get permanently banned for this forum, I guess you can keep up with the negative stuff. I think that the mods have shown a ton of restraint in even letting you say what you want. That is a credit to our mods at least wanting to give you a chance to figure out how to post here in a healthy and productive manner...on some other boards, you would be banned everytime you posted anything. That's not cool either...GL

FWIW.

Wait..

Saying (IE - writing) something negative about a teams newly aquired player, is enough to get banned??

Nordic* is offline   Reply With Quote