Old
04-17-2014, 08:06 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjinx94 View Post
Are you going to ignore the rest of my post and just be confrontational? I'm saying who cares if his hockey IQ is average or below average. If he is playing well you don't have to critique his hockey IQ.

It's like saying...WHAT A SAVE BY LUNDQVIST. HE'S BEEN AMAZING ALL GAME. But he can't play the puck well.
I have to critique his hockey IQ because it's terrible. It's more lamenting what a great player he'd be if he played remotely intelligent on the ice. There's a reason he's merely a 3rd liner.

And Lundqvist's terrible puck handling has cost the team goals this year, so not sure what your point actually is.