Old
04-18-2014, 09:19 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFL615 View Post
Care to share your roster ideas?
Why not? I have two. I could see. Vancouver has chosen Torts over Gillis and need more grit. They also need to cut salary for cap space. I would call about BOTH Sedins. Outrageous? Yes. But one is a LW, the other a C. Their combined cap is 14 million which Nashville can easily afford (per Capgeek, 15 signed 23 mill under 71mill cap.) I would demand they take Cullen & Stalberg along with a grit forward, (I see Spaling or Beck or both going.)

In my mind I see a counter proposal of Van taking that but asking for a 1st but Nashville would counter back with a 2nd.

Pro: pushed Forsberg & Iron Hook to 2nd line where they should develop. I could see a 1st line of Sedin-Sedin-Wilson.

Con: the Sedins will be 33 yo and their contracts run till 38 yo.

My favorite is where Poile says '**** it.' And takes his code of morality and tosses out of a window.

1) offer sheet Ryan O'Reilly to a 1st, 2nd, 3rd salary.

I'm not anywhere enamored with the drat and you can improve your center depth. If the Avs match you've stretched out their cap and you can sign Stasny.

2) call WPG about Kane.

I would offer as much as Wilson and MDZ for Kane and a mid-pick. I believe it's too much but I think Wilson's roster spot is more important that his value.

IF WPG is done with Kane they get a Winnipeg boy coming home and a LHD they need.

NSH gets a LW who could be a young Hornqvist.

3) balls to the walls FA signing Ryan Callahan.

As I have mentions Nashville has a metric ****ton of cap space. We have seen management go up to 64m. I think. (Dangerous phrase I know.) Callahan could be overlooked with his not as great as he usually is season.

4) buyout Cullen.

We need your roster spot more than you.

And finally, for ***** and giggles

5) sign Bryz to backup

The Marek vs Wyshynski sketches alone would be worth it.

'There's a tiger...on the jersey! One park a mile from the arena and another down the hill! And it's warm!'

Percentage of chance for any of this to happen? 10%