Old
03-04-2007, 09:00 AM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Hugh is a monster, he is so big. He ought to be impossible to take the puck from down low. Now he is just avg.

Maybe be. Or I don't think I am underrating his hockeysense, I think its really good. But maybe I am overrating the need for hockeysense in a center. There is also diffrent hockeysense for a wing/center/D. Korpikoskis hockey sense as a center, gooing up against a trap ect, aren't great. But he is atleast on par with Cullen when it comes to his hockeysense. But he is miles and miles after a Niklas Bäckström/Peter Forsberg/Scott Gomez/Kouivu. Which is to be expected from a wing playing center. Though Zetterberg for example made that jump, or he played center up to 15 but then played wing till he were around 20.
I really disagree with both your points but I don't have the time to respond. I'll write a more detailed post later.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote