View Single Post
Old
04-18-2014, 01:24 PM
canucks357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
Agreed. On top of the extra credits they will sell, I assume they have some advertisements on the draft page as well.

The draft is also a good way to deflect a lot of the criticism PPM receives about the SA. Complaints about choosing the right position. Complaints about some teams getting too many good pulls, and others not getting any.

My only problem is the top teams getting to pick at the top of the draft. I would prefer it to be weighted in some way to favor the lower ranked teams.
I think the draft was a perfect opportunity for PPM to really put an exclamation mark on the brand. The first one was a write-off, something to learn by and that's fine. But, I must say, the changes just posted go against much of what I would advise. My GaS meter has dropped considerably and I will likely only be on the live draft if I happen to be at my computer at the time.

As far as the prices go? I think they're far too high for draft PlusPack features for non-Pro managers. Like b4e stated in the press release, given the frequency of the draft and the cost associated with the sort feature, you're basically best to buy a full ProPack.