View Single Post
Old
02-09-2004, 06:13 PM
FlyersFan10*

vCash: 500
See, I've got a funny feeling that this is going to be quite a big deal with a lot of prospects, draft picks and money involved. It's clear that if Philadelphia are going to give up top prospects and players, they're going to expect something back. I think the roof will be blown off on this deal and it will be a huge deal in that the number of players traded will be rather large. I also think that Gagne is going to be a part of the deal and we're gonna get something back that will make everyone smile and breathe a little easier. I'm thinking it will be a great all around deal for both teams. I'm thinking something along the lines of the following:

To Phoenix: Mike Comrie, Dennis Seidenberg, Jim Vandermeer, Simon Gagne, Philadelphia's 2nd pick in 2004, plus cash

To Philadelphia: Sean Burke, Branko Radivovech, Jeff Taffe, Ben Eager, Phoenix's 1st round choice in 2004.

People might say that Phoenix makes out like bandits on this deal, but I think we do really well all around on the trade front. It also gives us the luxury of dealing someone liek Eager or Taffe for some defensive help. I'm sure Eager or Taffe could land us a great blueliner.