View Single Post
Old
03-05-2007, 07:19 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Well hopefully he finishes the season strong--and gets in all Hartford's playoff games this year--only played 2 of 13 last year--then works hard over the summer and prepares for next year. I'd think he'd be a real long shot to make the Rangers out of training camp but you never know. If he can start contributing consistently maybe he could be a callup sometime next season. That's more or less the scenario I'd like to see. As for the prospect rankings--I didn't have him in my top 20--sick and tired of waiting for him to do something--or anything to deserve it. There's no doubt that he has the tools to be in our top 10--he's been there before and for quite a while--but he has to put those tools he has all in the toolbox. That's been missing. Hopefully what we're seeing now is a player putting his game together--but a strong finish the rest of the way would do a lot to improve his rankings at least with me. As for Immonen--I can see him having somewhat of a career in the NHL but I don't think he's going to be anything special. This hasn't been a very good year for him either.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote