View Single Post
Old
04-22-2014, 02:21 PM
CJCNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKNY94 View Post
Any advice for those of us making the trip down to Philly tonight? I'm planning to wear my Rangers jersey at the game but I'm expecting we'll get harassed all night by the drunk lunatics down there. One of my friends went down for a regular season game and he said that he received threats all game long.

I know that's to be expected but what's been your experience in Philly? Did you feel safe enough to cheer on the Rangers without having to constantly look around your back? I'm expecting the most hostile environment I've ever been to for a Rangers game. I went to Washington last year for Game 7 and the ECF Game 6 against the Devils. Both were pretty hostile but I'm sure it's going to be on another level tonight. LGR!
I went last year to a Rangers philly game there with my g/f and 2 friends. Not much was said to us except a couple of rangers suck which we just ignored. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. As long as you understand some stuff will be shouted and let it roll off your back you will be fine. I have never had a problem going to an away game. Just recognize where you are and try to not get into it because there are a lot of idiots down there.

CJCNYR is offline   Reply With Quote