View Single Post
Old
04-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Jonimaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBratislava View Post
And this is why I have 0 (zero) respect for the CHL. The Swedish point of view always makes me laugh, because I don't have any need to compare myself, or us as a whole, to Swedes like they think we do. I am a supporter of HC Slovan Bratislava regardless of what league we play in. Since we play in the KHL I educated myself about the current league and its problems. And I know for sure in the current situation for my team and people around, that it is much more beneficial to play 50-whatever regular season KHL games in 2014/2015 + (possible) Play Offs, than to play <10 CHL games in combination with the domestic league.
As I previously wrote, until this league will have something BIG to play for, it will be just a glorified European Trophy.
Ok? I am a supporter of my club as long as the direction the club is taking is acceptable in my eyes. I am not a sheep. I'm sure Slovan is happy to have supporters like you though, means they can do whatever the **** they want with the club and still have the poor ******** cheering them on.