View Single Post
Old
04-24-2014, 11:04 AM
CaptCrunch

vCash: 500
The fans are demanding penalties as they see it, its not our fault if we get beer league officiating each time the playoffs start. We have one of the most knowledgable fanbase around, not blindly cheering for the team but applauding a good defensive play, a hard shift, hell, even a good pokecheck. For my part, i'd like the refs to call everything, positive or negative, but i guess they "want to let the players play" and they don't want to "be a factor".

As for the media, i often hear about the penalties that should have been called against us as well as for us when i listen to mcguire and dube on ckac descriptions. I wonder how unbiased their play by play and colour guys are.

I get it, americans are in full orwellian "lets make up things and call it reality" mode and maybe they would like to live in an alternate dimension where we are always favored with the timely calls but the reality is that penalties are called so rarely that when it happens in a bad time for either team it sticks out like a sore thumb.