Thread: Mouth Guards
View Single Post
Old
03-07-2007, 12:09 AM
lotus

vCash: 500
Well I hear pretty much a mouth guard is a mouth guard but if youre really really concerned: This one molds to your teeth and gums for a real good fit. I'm not familiar with it, but i almost bought one untill i narrowly got my glove in front of a deflection and decided a cage solves all problems, and no mouth guard would have saved my teeth from that shot. Also i get alot less angry when high sticks go uncalled against me

If you don't want to shell out alot of money, i found that when i did use a mouth guard // when i may have to in the near future (considering using a half shield if i join a roller hockey league in addition to my ice one) that This shock doctor was the most comfortable I've ever used. I went strapless of course, not sure if hockeymonkey has it that way.

Shock Doctor has been around for a while and i've never had a bad experience with them. The cheaper RBK mouth guard got destroyed when i boiled it, and it was only in for a few seconds. That thing disintegrated. Steer away from the $6 RBK in my opinion.

lotus is offline   Reply With Quote