What a failure Steve Violetta has been ...
View Single Post
03-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Join Date: Jul 2002
As for arena naming rights, here's a list of companies based in Nashville with over $1 billion in annual revenue (from Wikipedia (sorry, quick research)):
* Bridgestone Americas Holding (Bridgestone-Firestone)
* CBRL Group (in Lebanon, Tennessee)
* Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (finance arm of Caterpillar Inc.)
* Central Parking Corporation
* Community Health Systems Inc. (in Brentwood, Tennessee)
* Corrections Corporation of America
* Delek US Holdings, Inc (in Franklin, Tennessee)
* Genesco Inc.
* Iasis Healthcare LLC (in Franklin, Tennessee)
* Ingram Industries Inc.
* LifePoint Hospitals Inc. (in Brentwood, Tennessee)
* Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
* Nissan North America Inc. (as of summer 2006)
* Tractor Supply Co. (in Brentwood, Tennessee)
* Vanguard Health Systems Inc.
Man, we could have a field day with some of these.
Central Parking Arena
As for Dell above, I read on the Predators official boards that Dell has operations in Austin, Ottawa, and OKC and they do nothing in terms of corporate support. One person said that they do a minor league baseball thing in Austin, but that is their headquarters. I doubt they'd do anything here.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jarnberg