View Single Post
Old
03-08-2007, 10:42 PM
wabwat

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy_puppy View Post
Thanks for the help guys, but not cool about the WWAD? shirt. They're a LetsGoKings.com thing that Avery okayed before shirts were printed and all of the proceeds went to charity. Try coming up with your own thing, instead of mooching off of Los Angeles. We all know how jealous you New Yorkers are of the West, but this is a step too far. Go ahead and make Avery shirts, but WWAD? ones? Leave that for us, thanks.

i don't know from half of what you are blabbering on about exclusivity...

but the fact remains guys that the orginal WWAD t-shirts were made by a poster on letsgokings.com with permission from Sean... they were of limited run and all of the proceeds went to charity.

recently, a number of bootleg shirts had appeared for-sale on the internet and PuckMonkey was notified. shortly thereafter, at the Kings' Meet The Players party which is held annually for season ticket holders, Sean was also notified about the pirated shirts (i was one of the people in particular who spoke with him about this) and he wasn't very pleased... particularly on PuckMonkey's behalf.

apparently up until Avery was traded to New York, there was still some demand for the shirts, Sean had mentioned to a couple of us that he thought he should run some more, and i believe PuckMonkey was trying to set something up via Sean's mother... i'm not sure how far any of this got, but i think that your best bet would be to contact PuckMonkey instead of jumping his train, or attempt to work your own thing out with Sean in a similar fashion.

wabwat is offline   Reply With Quote