View Single Post
Old
04-30-2014, 01:46 PM
ReggieDunlop68
hey hanrahan!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ogrodnick View Post
And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. No way you start Talbot over Lundqvist in game 7.
The playoffs are all about momentum. A coach has to be a man and go with the hot player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyes View Post
Are we really referring to Lundqvist as Crapqvist now?
I think the fact that this so called multiple finalist and Vezina winner ( a culturally biased voting process if you asked me) couldn't keep his GAA below 1.00 speaks for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ogrodnick View Post
I mean, if you take his 3 losses, and remove the stats from the one he played the best in, it paints a really clear picture of how he's played in the series. At least that's how I read the logic from the long anti-Lundqvist post.
That's exactly my point! But I still think you are a wrong when you said we shouldn't play Talbot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
Lets get Nashty tonight!
I can feel it! Coming in the air tonight...hold on! (The legendary Phil Collins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bto131 View Post
i like how people take his stats from his bad games and say hes awful... those games he had a team that couldnt score and had zero heart infront of him. the goalie can only do so much
No! As it's been astutely said on these boards, today's NHL is different. You don't need an elite goaltender anymore! Crapqvist's contract is a nightmare!