View Single Post
Old
05-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
If Perlini drops out of the top 10, then someone will move up to pick him. High end offensive player with a great motor and is becoming more and more comfortable playing in his frame (he's a big dude as well - 6'3, 205 pounds). Add another 10 to 15 pounds of muscle to his frame and he's really going to be one tough SOB to play against.

As for pick number 17, I know people are going to get sick of this, but I'm still holding out hope that it's Roland McKeown they draft. Adding legitimate good young defensemen to the system is never a bad thing.
You know me. Right now he is the kid I want the Flyers to snag but they will have to move up to get him. McKeown is a nice player and I like him but we have talent coming up on the backend. We need big quick forwards who can bang and score. Not a fan of a team of smurfs. I really think that Ghost makes the club next year and replaces Kimmo(who for me along with Coburn was a non-factor in the series as far as winning). But I do not want to get off topic. Perlini is my this years version of Landeskog,Wilson,Morin. Players who belong in Orange and Black.