View Single Post
05-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Gigantor The Goalie
vCash: 500
Had our first ball hockey playoff game last night. We lost 6-3 but the game was a lot closer then it seems like. This was by far the best game we've all played together. I unfortunately started the game out with a knee injury so my speed was brought down for nearly the whole game. The other team sure took up their physicality though. When I was chasing a dump in against their defender I notice he lowers his shoulder as we get closer to the boards which don't move much and the top half is a fence with metal poles, not something I want to hit into at full speed.

He got a piece of me but not enough to end my night thankfully. I gave him a cross check to the side because I was upset(mod edit) he tried something that stupid. 3rd period while racing for another ball, another one of their defenders tried to rub me out against the boards by their bench. My chest ended up by my knees.

Anyways I think we have a good chance next game. It's a best 2-of-3 series. Their 5th goal didn't even go in and the 6th was an empty netter. I think as long as my knee cooperates next game we'll have an even better chance. My line would be more effective if I could run properly.

Last edited by Canadiens1958: 05-02-2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: phrasing
Gigantor The Goalie is online now   Reply With Quote