View Single Post
Old
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxchipsi8 View Post
Thats because they aren't in a 5 team race for the last 2 playoff spots where every point matters. Having injured players is not an excuse to blow a 2 goal 3rd period lead. You play to win the game, period.
What do you mean "not an excuse"?

Last time I checked you still have to be better the team you are playing againt to get 2 pts. Just because you are in a PO race the other team won't hand you the pts.

We aren't a trapping team, not that anyone is a real trapping team after the rulechanges.

We can't win games without good players, before the rulechanges there were example of games were a team without good players could just work hard and lift the puck out and get two pts. These days, you have to play better hockey then the team you are up against, or atleast be close to have a decent chance to win a hockey game.

We just can't expect this team without so many of our best players to win games. We can hope for them to steal pts, and I am sure they will if we now will be without JJ for a long period of time. But I just can't see how we can "demand" them to beat everyone.

We were close to get 2 pts tonight, and lost 1 of them in a heartbreakin manner. 3 more minutes and its atleast 50/50. But we didn't, and I don't see any reason to hang someone for it, thats all.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote